Planet Diary directions
1) Under Interactive Science, choose the appropriate textbook.
2) You may have to click the next button or scroll down until you see the GREEN planet diary button.
3) If a message says that you are leaving a Park Ridge....., click continue.
4a) Read the intro and bullet points. This will tell you where the answers can be located.
4) Remember certain hyperlinks give answers to different questions. You may have to go to more than one link to answer all questions.
1) Open MS Excel
2) Click on the chart you want
3) Hit select data button, then highlight your data. You can also right click over the blank graph, and hit select data, then select data.
4) Labeling axis: Click on the chart (purple chart layout and format tabs should be avaiable).
5) Click chart layout, then add a horizontal and vertical axis title.
Screen Shot WB page
1) Shift + Command + 4
2) open MS Word
3) Drag into Word
4) Click pic
5) Format pic
6) text wrap -- tight
7) Home - textbox
Current Event Sites
Current Events: List of Events
CE: List of Events Rubric
CE: Spotlight Rubric
CE: Anchor Rubric